Branch Administrator - Recruitment
Encore Personnel are one of the Top 20 blue collar recruiters in the UK. Encore Personnel have been established for 15 years and have seen significant growth year on year. Never has it been more exciting to join a local, leading recruiter. Sunday Times Fast Track 100, ALP, REC Audited, Investors in People and Best Company to work for are just a handful of the accreditation's Encore carry.
Our Derby location are looking for an administrator to join their team. We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual with customer service and administration skills, to offer excellent service and delivery to our ever growing temporary workforce, client base and staff. Apprenticeship Scheme is available to those interested.
The Role involves:
* Based on Reception
* Phone answering
* Booking candidate interviews and registering them onto our in house system
* Taking and recording queries from flexi workers
* Processing new starter information for candidates
* Processing holiday requests and following company procedure for all flexi workers
* Processing payroll, P45 requests, sick notes and reporting accidents to HR
* Processing reference requests
* Taking Post
* Making refreshments
* Scanning, copying and Filing
* Stock ordering and reconciliation
* General admin and office Support
* Excellent worth ethic
* Can cope working under pressure
* Excellent communication
* Excellent time keeping
25 days holiday + bank holidays Private Medical Insurance available Paid Bonus where applicable
Hours of work are 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch plus many more benefits!
Should you feel suitable for the role, please apply now.Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.