Dealer Development Manager
An outstanding opportunity to join an exciting automotive business as a key member of a highly effective sales team. You are someone who has high potential, who can join the business and deliver performance with enthusiasm and make a great contribution, but also someone who has the capability and capacity to progress within the business.OUR CLIENTOur client is a successful and expanding division within a multinational Automotive brand on track to replicate their success in other regions in becoming the industry’s leading provider of products within their sector.This is an exciting time to join an organisation with a proven track record and ambitions to be the market leader.
As the Dealer Development Manager, you will develop and manage a portfolio of client across a defined business territory, maintain and developing relationships with the company’s vendors and business partnersRole Summary
The Dealer Development Manageris responsible for the development and management of a floorplan portfolio within a defined territory. The Dealer Development Manager is responsible for managing relationships in the areas of account servicing, risk mitigation and growth. and business partners within their assigned territory.Key Responsibilities & AccountabilitiesBusiness Development
- Proactively build a sales process that brings new customers and maintains existing customers with emphasis on value and service as key benefits.
- Develop an aggressive sales plan within a defined territory.
- Build prospect list through effective cold calling, lead follow up and referrals.
- Hit target levels of performance in new applications and utilisation on a monthly basis.
- Monitor applications throughout the credit process.
- Responsible for contracting and orientation of new customers generated by own business development activity
- Provide regular account management support to ensure utilisation is maximised with every live customer.
- Lead efforts to achieve volume and goal targets in all inventory and product types.
- Develop specific zones and routing within the market to establish an organised marketing strategy.
- Extensive travel within Market to solicit key dealer and auction relationships.
- Lead Market in preventative portfolio management. Review reports and trends for exposure areas. Focus on Top loan exposures as it relates to cash value of loans outstanding.
- Daily assessment of collections including performing on-site dealer audits and documenting collections efforts in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate, conduct and facilitate collateral repossessions in the field and communicate with the corporate departments – Risk & Recovery and Remarketing.
- Assist with field collections and resolving field audits at the dealer’s place of business and/or residence.
- Ability to learn company operating and reporting system as well as Salesforce CRM.
- Automotive & finance industry
- Sales Management (develop leads, contract customers, portfolio growth)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Must be comfortable in a high pressure, results driven and fast paced work environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Outline with the ability to manage high volume of electronic and voice communications.
- Ability to learn company operating and reporting system plus Salesforce CRM
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Degree preferred
- Significant experience in sales and portfolio management
- Experience gained within finance or auto industry
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75206237