Deputy Manager & Clinical Lead - RGN RMN Nursing Home
Job Title: Deputy Manager and Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN RMN or RNLD )
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Salary: Circa £37,000
Contract: Permanent, Full Time Days (40 hours per week)
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 7 ***
Further Details: If you are an experienced nurse, with a passion for nursing and leading a team, and possibly have been frustrated with lack of development opportunities elsewhere, this might be the perfect role for you. You will have resources at your disposal to place your own stamp on this nursing home facility, with autonomy to work closely with senior home management and make the position your own. Personality and the ability to inspire others is essential, as you'll be responsible for delivering clinical, operational and commercial success in collaboration with the home manager.
With autonomy, your time will be split across a clinical lead role, performing mentoring and hands on care to service users, and the managerial tasks associated with senior positions. The role has a heavy operational involvement in the running of the home, you will support the care home manager in implementing procedures.
This role is a genuine opportunity to work under one of the best managers within healthcare - with support and guidance offered, you'll have long term career opportunities which you'll not be able to get else where. The Manager has won Care Home Manager of The Year, an award they thanked the opportunities the amazing care team for.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- Re-validation Assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Up to 12% Employer contribution pension plan.
- Between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and Harrods.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or email me at