Lawyer / Pensions Lawyer
A Lawyer is needed for a multinational organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced Lawyer with an in-depth knowledge of Pensions!
The successful Lawyer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
* 21 day's holiday
* Variable annual bonus based
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Pensions Lawyer will include:
* Contribute to the development of well-informed, consistent legal lines to take.
* Support the lead lawyers, working in multidisciplinary teams.
* Provide risk-based advice in relation to the development of operational policies and casework processes and in additional areas of individual specialisms, which may include public law, equality, judicial review risk mitigation, Data Protection Act (DPA) and Freedom of Information Act (FOI) legislation.
* Enable lines of business to manage public law risk through training and embedding of public law principles.
What you need to be the successful Pensions Lawyer
In order to be the successful Pensions Lawyer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Relevant legal knowledge including: recent experience advising on Trust Law, Pension Schemes Acts 1993 and 2015, Pensions Acts 1995, 2004, 2008, 2011 and 2015, Public Service Pension Schemes Act 2013 and working knowledge of DPA and FOI principles.
* Demonstrable recent previous experience of advising trustees of large employer DC and DB schemes and detailed knowledge of those schemes' challenges.
* Knowledge of the operation of master trusts.
* Experience in knowledge management.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Lawyer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75282002