Sales Office Manager
SF Group are looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager for a leading electrical company based in Kingswinford. This is a permanent role with a salary of up to £25,000. My clients business concept is to maximise, own and maintain their own added value activities and technologies utilised into the design, manufacture and supply of their products.
This position is a pivotal role with regards to the growth of the business as you will be tasked with increasing both profit and turnover by seeking new business and ensuring maximum spend from all clients.
The successful Sales Account Manager will have the autonomy to make the role their own, you will be given existing accounts to manage and develop.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Contacting lapsed clients to re-develop relationships
- To control and execute Sales enquiries. This will involve database entry, quoting standard products both written and verbally, costing under supervision where applicable and ensuring more complex quotations are completed by the projects/contracts office on a timely basis
- Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy customers and achieve company goals
- Arrive to work and any meetings on time and prepared
- Follow company housekeeping and 5S policies and maintain work area in a clean and organised manner
- Attend all product training sessions
- Liaise with Customers & Suppliers to provide status and build and maintain good working relationships
- To carry out such additional duties as may become necessary from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the sales operation
- Customer service skills
- Purchase orders
- Handling quotes from start to finish
- Understanding the clients business and building rapport
- Aware of market-Peaks and troughs
- Using effective questioning techniques to obtain information
- Developing existing and new businesses
- Having a portfolio of clients to successfully build on
- Acting as the single point of contact for customer queries via phone and email
- Diary management
- Administrative tasks
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and self motivated with an appetite to succeed. Your communication skills must be second to none both written and verbal. As this position is to manage the sales process, experience within sales is required.
It would be an advantage to have an Engineering/Manufacturing background but this is not a deal breaker for the right candidate.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £25,000, with core office hours attached.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75245087