An opportunity to join a business who grew by 30% last year and who have further ambitious growth plans. The company offer a variety of services/products to over 100 countries globally and have an excellent reputation within their sector. Obtaining this position is your chance to develop and progress with one of the UK's leading pharmaceutical organisations who have multiple sites across the region.
The QA Officer / Quality Auditor will be responsible for the overall implementation and maintenance of the Company's quality management system and adherence to quality standards and guidelines. This is a fantastic opportunity for a quality assurance professional from any manufacturing background to join and establish themselves within a highly desirable and stable sector.
As the QA Officer / Quality Auditor, your duties will include:
- Preparing and authorising quality documentation and paperwork.
- Liaising with customers on issues relating to quality matters.
- Assisting in investigations of operational issues and complaints.
- Reporting of any quality related issues observed with finished products.
- Preparing SOPs and standard documents as appropriate and as agreed with the operations department.
- Internal auditing for ISO9001 and cGMP compliance.
- Assisting client / regulatory visits and audits.
- Liaising with suppliers and supporting supplier audits.
- Advising on quality related issues during new product introductions.
- Leading or being part of a team in continuous improvement activities.
To be a successful QA Officer / Quality Auditor, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have proven quality assurance / quality control experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Must have very good administrative skills, and be IT competent and proficient in MS Office applications.
In return, the QA Officer / Quality Auditor will receive a competitive salary + 25 holidays on top of bank holidays + pension scheme (3%) + profit share scheme.
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database. NOTE we will NOT present your details to any client without speaking to you and seeking verbal consent first.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75280799