Quantity Surveyor - Social Housing Sector
£42,000k - £46,000k + Package
Quantity Surveyor to work on Social Housing Refurbishment contracts based in Birmingham.
A leading Social Housing Contractors that provides social housing refurbishments (internals and externals) projects within the West Midlands,
The Quantity Surveyor will be required to look oversee the Decent Homes Kitchen and Bathroom Program and also Re-roofing, High Rise and EWI programs within the West Midlands region where you will be based in their Birmingham office.
You will be required to visit site from time to time, the ideal Quantity Surveyor will have previous experience of Social Housing Refurbishment projects.
Quantity Surveyor for this role will be required to manage and assist with all commercial requirements for the Birmingham Council contract.
- Subcontract procurement
- Provide accurate commercial forecasting
- Support contract compliance
- Final accounts
- Relevant Quantity Surveying qualifications
- Maximize profit and cash levels at all times
- Manage and reducing risks to the business
- Able to deal with tough negotiations and pressures of fast paced environment
- Previous experience Decent Homes projects is ideal
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within in a similar role.
Please apply with an up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75276342