Site Engineering Team Leader
Dematic are recruiting for an experienced and ambitious Site Engineering Team Leader to deliver all aspects of the engineering contract within key KPI guidelines with a team of multi-disciplined engineers.
• Day to day management of a multi-disciplined and semi-skilled engineering team
• Develop a positive culture with the site team in all aspects of the site deliverables
• Delivery of key service elements such as planned preventative maintenance, fault rectification and fault eradication
• Understand and Deliver the instructions provided from the engineering manager.
• Deliver written and verbal communications at all levels
• Drive a structured process of continuous improvement
• Fully interact with the customer in day to day activities
• Comply with all operational guidelines and processes both Dematic and Customers.
• To deliver a zero tolerance approach to H&S non-compliance.
• Comply with Health and Safety legislation.
o Comply with all H&S guidelines and processes.
o Carry out regular H&S audits of processes and equipment.
o Carry out job based H&S reviews
• To develop, embrace and ensure delivery of key staff processes:
o Team and individual attendance.
o Staff discipline.
o Staff development identified through Staff appraisal process
o Ensuring minimum manning levels are met
o To focus on the achievement of all site contractual KPIs
o To ensure reasonable and comparable levels of productivity are achieved between the site team members including self
• Monitor and supervise third party support contractors to ensure delivery of contractual requirements in line with Dematic requirements
• Monitor and maintain pre-agreed SLA’s
• Any additional requirements as identified to facilitate the delivery of the site contractual requirements
To be successful in this business critical role you will hold a minimum qualification ONC or equivalent, preferably HNC qualified or apprenticeship served. Previous experience of managing / leading teams and excellent IT skills is essential. You will have experience of PLC's. Previous experience of health and safety is also essential.
About Dematic:Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimise the supply chain. Dematic employs over 6,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centres and manufacturing facilities located across the globe. Dematic has implemented more than 4,500 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimise material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centres. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
We offer: Competitive salary, with generous shift premium and benefits package. Contributory Pensions Scheme of up to 10% (and life assurance). Cycle to work and child care voucher schemes. Excellent career development opportunities within a growing global business. A creative, innovative and inclusive organisational culture.