Recruitment and On-boarding Co-ordinator
We're changing lives - what are you doing?
Recruitment & Onboarding Co-ordinator
£17,500 - £20,000 + Bonus + 25 days annual leave + Free and Reduced Treatments & Products
A bit about us….. and why we need you
Treating over 25,000 clients each month through a nationwide network of 47 clinics, sk:n is the UK's leading provider of advanced skin treatments. We have a truly recognisable brand which has been carefully built over 25 years on the foundations of efficacy, knowledge and trust. Simply put, our aim is to give people greater self-confidence through better skin. Whether we're getting rid of unwanted facial hair, treating acne, removing blemishes or reducing the signs of ageing, we change lives every day and it's something we're extremely passionate about. It's a hugely exciting time, we're expanding our clinic network throughout the UK and aim to have over 50 sites by the end of 2017.
We are looking for a bright and talented Recruitment and On-boarding Co-ordinator to join the HR team based in our Support Office in the 'up and coming' Edgbaston Village.
Reporting to the Head of Talent, you will be responsible for the administration of the complete recruitment & on-boarding process for a variety of roles across the business ensuring that hiring managers and candidates receive a professional and efficient service.
- Using Recruitment software to advertise and manage vacancies on the company website and external job boards. Keeping vacancy status information up to date.
- Providing support to hiring managers so that they can use the recruitment to effectively manage their recruitment processes.
- Sift CV's and screen candidates over the telephone to create a shortlist for hiring managers.
- Scheduling interviews between hiring managers and candidates, booking meeting rooms and coordinating diaries.
- Obtaining completed New Starter Forms from successful candidates.
- Processing Offer Letters & Contracts for new starters to be authorized by the Head of Talent. Tracking of the receipt and acceptance of offer paperwork by the new hire.
- Initiate pre-employment screening, including DBS / PVG check and references, ensuring that reference requests are followed up until all references are received.
- Updating the HR system & Spreadsheet with New Starter Details, creating an e-portfolio of documents for each new employee. Passing New Starter Details to Payroll.
- Liaising with the Training Coordinator to ensure New Starters are booked on an induction and the relevant training.
- Ensuring that vacancies are closed off and unsuccessful candidates rejected
- Creating reports on recruitment and onboarding processes against KPI's to ensure we provide a cost effective and efficient service to the business.
- Providing administrative support to the Head of Talent and wider HR function.
- Assisting on specific projects to improve recruitment processes and develop the future Talent strategy.
We are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible, but are happy to wait for the right candidate to serve their notice period.
We are not using recruitment agencies to fill this role.
Experience and attributes required:
- At least 2 years Administration experience gained within a fast paced environment. Candidates with experience of Recruitment and Onboarding Administration will have a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the confidence to interact with people at levels.
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage time and prioritise tasks.
- Highly Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ideally experience is using HR software.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Math's and English Language.