Assitant Facilities Manager - Property Management
This role is to assist a regional FM within the management of a portfolio of properties over a number of estates. The role will be permanent and based in and around the West Midlands.
My client is an established business that specialise in, Property & Asset management, Property Portfolio Management, Facilities Management and Property Accounting.
- Assist a Regional Facilities Manager on managing multi let properties over a number of estates
- Contractor coordination, instruction and reporting
- M&E scheduling and management
- H&S document collation and management
- Building management checks
- Permit to work management
- Utility collation and reporting
- Insurance inspection management
- Budget preparation
- Service charges
- Group KPI reporting - collation and distribution
- H&S system management
- Accident and incident collation and reporting
The successful applicant would be hardworking and willing to work above and beyond the duties of the role where required. They would also ideally have an exposure to this business sector previously and have a desire and passion to work within this industry.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75252035