MS Azure Engineer
Adjacency are recruiting an MS Azure Engineer / Consultant for a leading UK based software solution provider with over 40 years’ experience of delivering financial software solutions to all types and sizes of organisations. Our client boasts a client list which includes many FTSE 250 companies as well as SME Groups and international organisations. This role is based in their Head Office in Warwickshire and comes with a package of £45,000 - £55,000 dependent upon experience plus a range of benefits including healthcare. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious MS Azure professional to join a growing business which is set to triple in size over the next 12 months.
Day to day role:
- System design, system recommendation (Xen Essentials, Sql PaaS, Connectivity)
- Commercial support - First pass pricing and liaison with Microsoft or Microsoft distribution partner for solution pricing
- Pre-sales, Solution-Proposal-Presentation support
- Help desk support, 2LS support to assist help desk and managing Microsoft (supplier) engagement. Development of support infrastructure
- General - including assistance with selection and mentoring of future team members, marketing guidance for campaigns etc. Input into company’s future Cloud- Azure direction and offerings
You will be accredited with Azure 70-533 and ideally Azure 70-534.