One of the UK's largest independently owned house builder are looking to appoint an Contracts Manager to their already accomplished team.
For the past 60 years they have built a reputation across England as a professional, high quality company that goes that little bit further to not only create the perfect home for the customer but also to consider the environment.
Over the last few years, this company have had a real drive for growth in the Midlands region, and with this, they are really investing time into building an outstanding team.
As a Contracts Manager, you will oversee projects from start to completion being responsible for the high level construction budgets, management of budgets and procurement of package providers.
The role will also see you take on the responsibility for the implementation and delivery of refurbishment and new build residential projects as well as monitoring construction budgets, payments to package providers and assisting in the negotiating terms where required.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for coordinating building maintenance activities with specialist elected contractors.
- Liaison and organisation of Utility suppliers and oversee upgrades to Utility services and sub-metering installations.
- Coordination of all aspects of a project from conception to delivery.
- Some involvement in the procurement of sub-contractor package providers.
- The role shall include some travelling to sites located within the Midlands and South depending on appointment to various projects.
A house building background is essential and experience with a National contractor would be beneficial.
As well as a basic salary in the range of £65-70,000, you can also expect a brilliant benefits package including private healthcare, car/car allowance and more.If the above role is of interest to you please get in touch 0121 321 3322 |
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75262350