Class 2 HIAB Drivers with Remote or Brick Grab Attachment
Groomfield Recruitment are currently recruiting for Class 2 HIAB drivers with Remote or Brick Grab Attachment to work for the company based in Wolverhampton.
In addition to Monday to Friday, Class 2 HIAB drivers will be required to work odd weekends and this is ongoing position till the end of October for the right candidate. You will be responsible for the safe delivery or collection of goods - multiple drops.
Your duties will involve:
- Ensuring goods are safely secured
- Keeping your vehicle in a good condition
- Loading and unloading the vehicle using HIAB
- Taking the quickest route to your destinations
- Ratchet strap experience
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Ability to read map is an advantage
- A high level of customer service required as you will be the first point of contact
Successful applicants must have the following:
- Remote and Brick grab
- HIAB certificate
- LGV C (Class 2) Licence
- CPC Card
- Digital tachograph card
- Personal transport
HIAB experience is preferred but not essential.
Rate of Pay: £13.00 - £13.50 per hour depending on experience.
If you are interested please call us now and ask for Paul or Lana.