New Business Development Executive
*****£26-30k with Car Allowance and bonus*****
MUST DRIVE WITH ACCESS TO OWN CAR
SF Group are seeking to recruit an experienced and energetic New Business Consultant to generate new businesses opportunities and further enhance their growth. You will have the opportunity to do this whilst working with a leading IT Solutions provider.
You will be a confident and resilient individual that is able to work alongside Minster to help achieve their annual sales targets. The majority of initial contact will be made by phone or through networking events, so you will be expected to demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively with Senior Executives in all manner of industries. Working within my Client's established marketing team, account managers and directors, you will pursue new opportunities to progress, manage and close.
You will possess excellent organisational skills and be able to plan and work to tight deadlines. Due to the nature of Minster's business, you will be required to build trusting relationships and work in a consultative manner while also being mindful of your set targets. You will work to maximise new business development opportunities and have the ability to identify promising leads and prospects.
Please note: while this is not a purely field based role, due to the nature of the job, you will be expected to be out in the field more than office based.
- Managing a prospect through the full sales lifecycle, from appointment making to face to face meetings, presentations, preparing quotations / proposals and closing the deal.
- Growth on your customer wins
- Gain the respect and trust of all levels from operations to board room executives
- Planning, preparing and delivering presentations for customers and senior management
- Forming and building strong customer relationships
- Develop new opportunities and prospects to generate new business
- Work with other areas of the business to ensure consistent delivery
- Ensure the customers are fully aware of all the additional products/services we offer and be able to deliver demonstrations.
- To understand customer problems / challenges and offer the products and solutions that will assist and how best to present and sell them.
- Write and produce reports/ proposals and quotes.
- Negotiate terms and close sales
- Very efficient diary management
- Most of our customers are within a 50 mile radius of Kidderminster
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Business Development/New Business sourcing
- Driven to achieve commercial and professional targets
- Ability to develop leads and win sustainable business
- Proven ability to win deals
- Professional, sophisticated and consultative sales approach
- Lateral Thinking
- Honesty and professionalism
- Outstanding communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-starter and ability to close sales
- IT industry experience/an interest in IT would be beneficial but not necessary as full training will be provided to the right candidate
- Very confident with computers and have working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven experience of working with a CRM system and to a sales process
- Must be a lively, target driven and self-motivated.
- Confident in presenting and demonstrating to people on all levels.
- Organised with thorough and excellent time management and able to plan own day effectively.
- Must be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle.
Salary - £26,000 - £30,000 (£40,000OTE) Car Allowance up to £3,000pa 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays) Monday - Friday (9am-5.30pm except Weds 8:30am start & Friday 5pm finish) although, from time-to-time, you will need to be flexible - such as for events and customer meetings.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75277395