Teaching Assistant - SEMH - Wolverhampton - September 2017
Teaching Assistant - Wolverhampton - September 2017
Academics Ltd are supporting an SEN School in Wolverhampton in there search for 6 SEN Teaching Assistants to join the School on an ongoing basis.
This role is within an SEBD School (Social, Emotional an d Behavioural difficulties).
This is a challenging and rewarding environment. You will need to be patient yet assertive.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
- One to One Support - Supporting Students with SEBD.
- Working with students with SEBD and Mental Health issues.
- Following all safeguarding guidelines.
- Assisting Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Working with Children aged 4 - 18 Years Old.
- Can Do Attitude.
- 1 Years Experience working with Children.
- Available either Full or Part Time from 1st September 2016.
- Able to get to travel to and from Sandwell.
- Level 3 Qualified.
- Degree Educated.
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Experienced with ASD, EBD, MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
We need 6 SEN Teaching Assistants!!
For an immediate Interview, apply