Our client is a well-established privately-owned expert in the design and manufacture of monitoring and recording equipment for the rail industry. Due to business demand and continuous success, they are looking to recruit a motivated Marketing Executive who can add dynamism to its newly formed product and marketing department.
This role of Marketing Executive is an ideal opportunity if you are looking to make a difference, an immediate impact, in an exciting and challenging environment!
Using your entrepreneurial aptitude, with ‘out of the box’ thinking and creative skills, the Marketing Executive will be helping to maximise innovation, and growth of the business. The Marketing Executive will be engaged in the development of value propositions, marketing campaigns and strategic event programmes that match customer requirements and promote the products offered. The role involves the full marketing mix, with plenty of opportunity to influence, set the direction and grow the marketing department.
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps develop marketing plans
- Create and manage great content that educates and attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Assist in the development of the marketing brochures and datasheets
- Manages PR, email and advertising campaigns
- Support with website content, blogs and liaising with third party developers
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, website content, and other promotional materials
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills when required
- Manage annual events and exhibitions
- Working collaboratively with internal and external 3rd parties including engineers, sales professionals, and external influencers / industry
- Works under the direction of the product manager to help reach the company's product/marketing goals and objectives
To be considered for the Marketing Executive position you will have the following experience and attributes:
- 1-2 years’ experience of product marketing, with a relevant marketing/business degree or similar
- Be a creative thinker, with an ability to use data to influence decisions
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and impeccable writing and editing skills
- Have the ability to challenge the status quo and bring idea’s forward
- Obtained a qualification from the Charted Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Experience working in the technology sector within product/ marketing
- Events management experience
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools
- Skills using a photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign would be ideal, but not essential
- Have an understanding of the importance of marketing and sales to a growing business, and how the two disciplines integrate
You would be joining a fun and growing team with plenty of opportunity to make a change and help shape the future of the company. They are looking for someone with a positive can-do attitude, who is dedicated to personal growth, and in return, you'll be helped to develop your skills with training and support to reach your career goals.
Marketing Executive Benefits:
- Childcare Vouchers
- Regular company events
- Cycle2Work scheme
If you feel you are the right person for the Marketing Executive position, please apply now.