Our client who is an high volume Manufacturer are actively seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their successful & busy team.
Purpose of Role: The role will involve overseeing all credit control, purchase ledger and cash management functions within the department. You will establish & maintain the financial management of the site, ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements.
The role will include working closely with the Financial Controller and site management team, producing financial information, monthly management reports, accurate inputting & producing of data, cost analysis and VAT reconciliation and also be involved in Continuous Improvement activities.
As Management Accountant you will a Qualified Accountant with a recognized accountancy qualification, for example, CIMA, ACCA, AAT OR ICAEW and you will be proficient with MS / CRM systems. It is expected that you will also be conversant with Microsoft Applications particularly excel and pivot tables.
To be seriously considered for this exciting role you will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop others in a professional manner.
- Produce Monthly Management Accounts for the site
- Input all the accounts data into the Group system for consolidation
- An understanding of all the processes and figures generated to produce the accounts
- This will involve detailed analysis of the stock and a reconciliation of the figures.
- Produce data, linked to the accounts, for the site and regional management teams.
- Overall responsibility for the credit control, purchase ledger and cash management functions within the department.
- VAT reconciliation and return
- EC Sales return and Intrastats
- Update standard costs
- Use of pivot tables and excel queries
- Year End Head Office Returns
- Cost analysis and analysis of site profitability
- Monitor site working capital, cashflows, aged debt and stock provisions.
- Fixed Asset management
- To lead and be involved in site continuous improvement initiatives
Key Words: "Management Accountant", "Finance Manager", "Finance Director", "Head of Finance", Accountant, "Senior Accountant", "Financial Controller", "Finance Officer", "Chief Accountant", "Chartered Accountant"
ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA, AAT,
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist - Plastics & Packaging
"LawsonKeys Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, LawsonKeys Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable".
LawsonKeyshas been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles.