When Lei Shing Hong commenced its first Mercedes Benz dealership over 45 years ago, it started its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under the corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 Dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester regions.
We require a General Manager of the highest calibre to join our team at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Tamworth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 40 hours a week
Role and Responsibilities:
- To take steps to increase market penetration, in order to achieve budget.
- To continually monitor the financial situation, examining all accounts, daily and weekly operating controls and dealer composite figures and franchise/industry KPI’s, taking corrective measures and actions as deemed necessary.
- Take actions to sustain and enhance levels of customer satisfaction, service and retention through processes, facility enhancements and training/development of staff.
- Review monthly aged debt reports to ensure company policy on collection and provision for aged debt is applied.
- Lead and motivate a senior management team, taking steps to create a professional and customer focussed environment.
- Ensure that the site complies with relevant legislation on consumer law, trade descriptions, FSA Regulations for insurance etc.
- Ensure that steps are taken to ensure safe working processes are followed and provision of H&S legislation are complied with.
The ideal candidate will have:
- People management skills particularly in terms of achievement through teams.Leadership style should be highly visible and hands on.
- Motor industry experience, along with experience in a senior position with established track record in profit delivery, cost control, stock and people management.
- Enthusiasm to deliver the Mercedes-Benz experience and continuously improve product knowledge of self and others.Desire to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer care commensurate with the Mercedes-Benz brand.
- Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment.
- 23 Days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Staff Car Scheme
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
Are you interesting in joining a fun loving, passionate and spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, and have the relevant experience we are looking for APPLY TODAY!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75252008