Security Operations Coordinator
We are looking for Security Operations Co-coordinator To provide operational duties for the National Grid contract and to support the Security Manager with responsibility for the delivery of all aspects of Security Services.
- To comply with site Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- To provide a level of service that meets customer care requirements and to safely manage all activities.
- To ensure all services conducted are compliant to all Company, contractual, legislative, statutory and local requirements.
- To manage and roster the Security Team - Using the Company Approved system "Timegate", ensuring payroll queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively and in a timely manner.
- Support investigations and report both verbally and in writing on incidents, suspicious activities, objects and vehicles.
- Report instances of property at risk of being lost, stolen, damaged or vandalised.
- Ensure all equipment provided by 14forty and NG is managed in accordance with procedures laid down in the SOP’s and site compliance.
- Collate Security data for monthly KPIs -Patrols, First Aid Incidents, Security Incidents, and other reports as required by the Security Manager.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a corporate security environment
- Experience of managing employee rota’s
- SIA Licence
- Computer Literate specifically with Microsoft Office
- First Aid at Work
- Flexibility in working hours
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.