£10.00 - £12.50 per hour
A well established and respected engineering company, are currently looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Technician to join their team in Coventry. This role involves working Monday to Friday with a starting pay rate of £10.00 - £12.50 per hour.
This well-established engineering company has worked within the UK automotive industry since the end of World War II. They are recognised worldwide by vintage car restorers due to companies relying on their engines. With a vast amount of engineering experience, all their engineers provide exceptional expertise to their customers and are all capable of fulfilling rare precision tasks.
As a Multi-Skilled Technician you will carry out a range of operations such as crank grinding, cylinder block boring, cylinder head overhaul and honing. Training is provided to meet the needs of the company and you will be required to work without constant supervision to a high standard. You should have excellent attention to detail in order to provide customers with exceptional service.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Tool making/engineering apprenticeship or relevant experience within engineering
- Previous experience using measuring equipment
- General machining experience
- Experience of crank grinding, cylinder block boring, cylinder head overhaul, honing
- Knowledge of internal combustion engine
- Able to work unsupervised to a high standard
- Team worker
- Reliable, conscientious with excellent attention to detail
The company is offering a starting pay rate of £10.00 - £12.50 per hour, depending on your experience.
If you're interested please click 'apply now' to send your CV directly to Stephen @ Encore.