CHC Nurse Assessor
CHC Nurse Assessor
We currently have an rare and exciting opportunity for a Locum CHC Nurse Assessesor, offering full time hours to be based in the Birmingham area. The ideal candidate will have experience in facilitating complex care packages for patients with learning disabilities. Applications are welcome from Registered General Nurses, Registered Mental Health Nurses or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities.
You will be an integral part of the Learning Disabilities Service, assisting in the implantation of systems and processes for CHC funded nursing care. Completing high quality holistic assessments and re-assessments in a variety of settings (acute hospital, nursing home and community) to enable application of the NHS National Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare and NHS Funded Nursing Care, you will then case manage clients following their placement.
The right candidate will need to be able to start as soon as possible and for the duration of the contract as well as having the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
* Registered Learning Disability Nurse or Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse with valid registration with the NMC.
* Experience of undertaking highly complex, clinical assessments
* Experience of planning and evaluating complex care packages
* Ability to travel, the post holder may be expected to travel out of area to conduct assessments & reviews with service users who currently live outside of Birmingham.
You will be employed through Medacs Healthcare who are one of the leading and fast growing nursing agencies both in the UK and worldwide. Some of the fantastic benefits being registered with Medacs Healthcare include:
* A wide range of temporary roles offering both part and full time hours
* Fast track registration
* Experienced recruitment consultants
* 24-hour support service
* Free mandatory training
* £200 refer a nurse bonus scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! If you are interested and feel you meet all the criteria then apply today or contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on or email for more information.