Contract and Warranty Analyst - Apex CF
What you will be doing:
- To provide support to the Commercial Manager with monitoring and analysis of the client contract and warranty portfolio performance through their life cycle, highlighting any areas of concern which may arise, either technically or financially.
- This position will be the primary contact in the development / refinement of the contract technical pricing to ensure pricing is in line with expected cost and remains as competitive as possible.
- The role will be a key facilitator of continuous improvement in the contract and warranty controls, pricing and offering.
- To analyse, report and recommend changes to improve contract performance, costs and quality of contract claims processing.
- To be the primary contact for non-standard contract price requests, inclusion queries and extensions, ensuring authorisation protocols are applied where deviations are necessary.
- To support with the continuous improvement of contract offering
- To identify potential contract and warranty claim process issues with a view to control implementation and potential audit case recommendations
- To produce regular reports and KPI's as required and present findings with recommendations for performance improvement.
- To support project activity in the contract and warranty area
- To support the Commercial Manager and Customer Service Director with ad-hoc reports and detailed information when requested.
- To support the Service Delivery Manager and Contract and Warranty Manager with analysis and reporting as required
- To follow up and report on campaign progress
- To facilitate the contract documentation through to Finance company in a timely manner
- To support in claim handling on an ad hoc basis (high volume periods / holiday cover)
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager
- Work in accordance with our client's standards of health, safety, quality and environment
What we expect from you:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret information
- Ability to complete tasks and work with initiative to resolve problems in a pragmatic and timely fashion.
- Results driven and performance focused
- Continuous improvement mindset with proven ability to challenge the status quo
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with all contacts.
- To be confident to explain and justify decisions at management level.
- Strength of character to challenge dealers and management as necessary
- Highly flexible approach and able to prioritise.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience working with contracts and claim handling.
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent industry experience
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of the implications of decisions taken.
- Highly numerate
- IT Skills - advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Business Objects
- Bus commercial and product knowledge preferable
- Knowledge of company Systems would be advantageous e.g. GDS, UCHP, TSA, VDA+, Techtool/Impact, Dealer Portal
- Full & clean driving license
- Willingness to travel and stay away from home as and when the role requires.