An exciting and dynamic marketing company in Leamington have a requirement for a Payroll Administrator on a full time, permanent basis. Working in open, modern offices in Leamington Spa, you will become a key member of the payroll team. You will have the opportunity to assist with an international payroll process while working alongside talented and experienced colleagues. This role is within a social environment which harbours a high performance culture, so if you enjoy engaging with your colleagues and working to a high standard, you will flourish in this role.
Ideally, you will:
- Have at least 2 years' payroll experience
- Be able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of the payroll process
- Able to build positive relationships with your colleagues and thrive within a social and engaging environment
- Take an organised and methodical approach to work, effectively being able to work to tight deadlines
In return, you will:
- Work for a well-known marketing company within a social and talented team
- Be provided with a comprehensive career development programme, designed to help you progress within the company
- Have the opportunity to support a high performing payroll function, which successfully supports the business on a national and international level
This role is perfect for an experienced Payroll Administrator who is looking for the next step in their career. If you are interested in working somewhere that is committed to the development of its employees, we want to hear from you.