Technical Sales Support
Technical Sales Support - Midlands - Permanent £Neg.
Our client is the leader in the development of powertrain systems, simulation, engine instrumentation and testing technology.
This role will involve understanding the customer equipment portfolio, supporting and presenting this to clients and preparing the most appropriate costed technical quotations for all customer needs and requests.
The duties and responsibilities of Technical Sales Support:
- To develop and produce technical solutions and priced quotations in response to customer requirements for fixed and mobile emissions measurement and analysis equipment.
- Providing table top drawings, sales literature and making any presentations which are required to support the bidding process.
- Liaising with the UK Sales Team and other colleagues both in the UK and Business Units throughout the organisation.
- To develop and maintain a high level of technical expertise in business systems and products.
- To develop and maintain harmonious relations with colleagues throughout the group and with potential, past and present customers.
- To comply with all Quality Assurance and Environmental Protection procedures pertinent to the proposed solution.
- To work proactively to find ways by which the process and products can be improved.
- Travel to group and customer sites as is reasonably required to achieve the targets set for the role, including giving equipment demonstrations and presentations.
Background and experience required for Technical Sales Support role:
- A high level of negotiating, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably skilled and experienced in at least one area of engine or vehicle test technology.
- Ideally educated to HNC/HND or higher.
- Health & Safety focused.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75279369