Client Accountant Urgent Requirement
We are delighted to be partnering with this multi awarding winning service provider who are now in the market to appoint a part qualified/qualified Client Accountant on a permanent basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
To manage a portfolio of clients effectively and efficiently ensuring that the service we provide achieves the company and client expectations.
1. The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations
2. Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
3. Co-ordination and management of payroll, VAT, and administration duties
4. Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Personal Tax Returns
5. Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
6. Taking on and managing new clients
7. Growing the business through referrals
8. Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice
9. Advise clients in relation to IR35 and the associated implications of this legislation
10. Respond to client enquiries in line with the company guarantee policy
11. Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty
12. Support the team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service
13. To undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager within the scope of the role.
Ideally you will possess at least 2+ years experience working within a chartered accountancy setting as an Accountant managing a portfolio of clients (LTD Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships) and be actively studying towards one of the following qualifications:- ACCA,ACA or CTA.
Please apply now for this immediately available opportunity if your skills and experience fulfill the above criteria.