Mental Health Social Worker
Mental Health Social Worker - Band 6
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Mental Health Social Worker to work within a Community Mental Health Team based in Telford. This community based team provides multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and care for clients who have severe and enduring mental health conditions. This placement will be an ASAP start initially for 3 months. You will be primarily performing a telephone based triage role, consisting of duty and assessment.
* Experience in community mental health is essential
* Social Worker Qualification
* Current and valid HCPC registration
* Valid right to work in the UK
In return we offer the following benefits
* Limited, Umbrella or PAYE options
* £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Locum and Permanent roles available within NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on or email for more information.