UK Senior HR Manager
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering our manufacturing client in recruiting for a UK Senior HR Manager, based in Coventry. We are looking for a high calibre HR professional who combines a strategic mind set with an understanding and passion for manufacturing. The ability to lead an HR team and the broader business through a period of change with a real focus on key improvements is vital, with this exciting and challenging role.
This role is all encompassing and will be directly responsible for 5 sites across the UK and indirect responsibility for HR internationally. The successful candidate will ideally come from a background of managing complex HR strategy across a manufacturing operation.
This is a real opportunity for career growth and you will be joining the business at a key time in their development.
• Develop and lead the HR strategy.
• Liaise with and provide global HR support to overseas locations.
• Provide hands on HR support for key business units
• Drive a best in class HR service across the UK.
• Travel internationally as required
• Direct line management of UK HR, Recruitment, Training and Payroll functions
• Proven results from supporting and coaching senior managers
• A strong generalist HR Manager with experience of projects within a commercial environment
• Recent exposure to international HR would be advantageous
• Flexibility to travel regularly
• An accomplished HR practitioner with comprehensive experience in a changing business environment.
For the right candidate, there is a salary of up to c£75k plus excellent company benefits.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group
And follow us on Twitter
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75274725