Every Year our teams deliver up to 150 million items through our network. Having the largest individual share of the national market and employing nearly 9,000 people in the UK there is no better time to join The People Network. So if you're interested in working for a company that sees our people as our biggest asset then TNT could be for you!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Pricing Analyst to join the Commercial team based at TNT House, Atherstone.
In the role of Commercial Pricing Analyst you will: -
- Analyse the profitability of existing and prospect customer data to drive margin improvement and revenue growth.
- Produce profitable personalised tariff proposals for sales to support new business acquisition.
- Prepare internal and external reports using a variety of different data sources and systems, ensuring the accuracy of the output.
- Possess strong analytical, numerical and evaluation skills including advanced knowledge of excel.
- Communicate effectively with sales teams and divisional management both verbally and in writing.
You will be a self motivated individual who can monitor profitability and support Sales in the winning and keeping of profitable business in line with the Commercial Policy.You should display an eagerness to take on new challenges and develop your knowledge of the Commercial function, whilst striving to improve processes within the department. In addition you will need the ability to prioritise a busy workload and be able to demonstrate a high level of technical competence in order to complete complex tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75271315