Customer Service Administrator
SF Group are currently looking for two Customer Service Executives for my client based in Tipton.
This temp position is in place to ensure that the business's clients receive a professional response to their queries. Rate of pay is £9-10ph and could lead to a permanent role. You must be immediately available for an immediate start of tomorrow or Wednesday (26th July).
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Handling Enquiries via telephone, fax and email
- Quotation provision
- Order processing
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Effectively managing any customer feedback or enquiries
- Continuously building positive customer relationships and generating repeat sales
- Provide accurate and timely reports on direct customer activity
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of products, including applications, features and benefits
- Maintenance of customer account details, pricing and customer contacts through internal CRM system. Support ongoing CRM development.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experienced Customer Service professional
- Experience in a business-to-business Customer Service or Sales environment
- Able to work on own initiative to progress complex orders through to completion
- Knowledge of/medical devices would be advantageous but not essential
- History of creating and developing customer/client relationships
- Confident and professional telephone manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate active listening
- Determined and tenacious approach with a passion for providing excellent customer care
This position will pay an annual salary of £17,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.