Purchase Ledger Clerk - Permanent - Warwick
Due to business demands a leading firm in Warwick is looking to recruit for an Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within their friendly, professional and hardworking accounts department.
Within this role you will be working within a busy accounts payable function that processes anything from 500 - 1100 invoices a week.
Some of your duties within your role will include:
- Ensuring that data is input onto the purchase and general ledgers accurately and on a timely basis.
- Obtaining authorisation for payment of invoices.
- Raising of supplier payments
- Resolving any payment disputes or supplier queries
- Liaising with other departments to ensure invoices are correct
- Ensure that all bank receipts and payments are correct
The successful applicant will possess:
- Previous experience with an Finance Assistant/ Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger function.
- Ability and eagerness to learn, develop and help the department achieve their goals.
- Commitment to get the job done and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- All round office I.T skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Salary is dependent on experience and parking is available on site free of charge, interviews happening ASAP. Please apply to register your interest.