Digital Content Administrator - Redditch
About The Role
Would you like to work in-house for a household-name brand, within an ambitious, growing digital team? At Halfords Autocentres we're growing our digital team, and are looking for an experienced Digital Content Administrator. The Digital Content Administrator will ensure the website is always up to date and is consistently providing a premium experience for our customers.
- Manage everyday web content such as promotions, images, banners, opening hours etc. using a web-based CMS (content management system)
- Keep local listings up to date on Google My Business
- Manage social media enquiries
- Monitor and report on relevant KPIs
Skills and experience
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Must be digitally-savvy and a fast learner
- Must be willing to contribute ideas and work off own initiative
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, HTML and CSS would all be an advantage
Halfords Autocentres reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date,should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75274136