Year 4 Class Teacher
Lower KS 2 Teacher for 1 Academic Year required for a lovely school in Coventry- NQTs and above please apply.
Hays are currently looking to recruit a key stage 2 teacher to teach a Year 4 class for 1 full academic year - NQTs welcome as they have the support in place
The school is 2 form entry with approximately 200 children in attendance. The school received 'GOOD' on its last Ofsted inspection in 2016, the school are looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher who can bring their own skills and expertise to their school.
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching for the pupils in your class, you will need to be confident in planning, preparing, assessing pupils' work, to follow the Catholic ethos of the school as well as able to work as part of the teaching team.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have recent experience of teaching primary pupils (and be able to provide references)
- Have Qualified Teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Teacher Scheme*
- Holiday Pay
- Option to pay into pension
*Terms and conditions apply
As the UK's largest specialist recruitment agency, Hays Education can offer you access to a wide range of temporary and permanent Primary teaching jobs throughout Coventry and the UK.