Field Collections - Home Based
Debt Control Manager / Field Collections - £23,000 - £27,000 Basic
(Company Vehicle & Fuel Card - Business Use)
These 2 roles are home based/field based covering the West Brom, Wolverhampton, Walsall & Chelmsley Wood areas.
Customers are at the forefront of everything we do, if you are a customer centric individual who understands the importance of not good but excellent customer service, then look no further as PerfectHome is the company for you.
Established in 2006 PerfectHome is a household goods retailer that offers top quality products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
As a Debt Control Manager within our business you will be responsible for the effective resolution of customer accounts that have fallen into arrears. You will be someone who possesses good customer service and negotiation skills and you will have the ability to build positive relationships with our customers.
- Educate and support customers to manage their payment options always finding appropriate resolutions to their payment queries or issues
- Plan appropriate methods of contact to resolve accounts - telephone, home visit, letters
- Maintain accurate records on all customer contact activity
- Ensure all contact is in line with the company arrears management policy and regulatory requirements
- You will be a role model for the business by consistently demonstrating best practice and adherence to policy & procedures
- Be a champion of excellent customer service, always seeking to meet customer's needs
- Build strong & lasting relationships with the customer base
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a direct customer contact role (face to face or telephone)
- Previous experience or knowledge of debt collection practices
- Strong influencing and account management techniques
- Dynamic and results driven
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Good judgment & decision making skills
- Experience of working in a regulated environment will be beneficial
- Computer literate
- Full driving licence
- No Sunday trading
- 20 Days Holiday Entitlement increasing with service to 25 days
- Stakeholder Pension (including employer contribution)
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Discounted staff purchases (after a qualifying period)
This is a very rewarding role in an extremely fast paced business, please apply today if you feel you have what it takes.
We are looking to speak to people who have come from similar roles such as - debt recovery, debt management, debt collection, collections, account manager, relationship manager, enforcement officer, arrears officer, arrears manager, arrears controller, credit control, out bound telesales.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75173941