Administrator - Bournville - Immediate Start available
Are you an experienced Administrator seeking a new challenge in the Bournville area of Birmingham?
Are you Customer Focused, organised and professional?
Our leading Property Management / Facilities management company based near Bournville, have x2 new exciting positions for Administrators to work from there offices on a Temporary top Permanent basis (subject to probation)
Working within a team, you will help provide administrative support to ensure onsite facilities work smoothly and effectively
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- £9.13ph + Holiday pay (£19k)
- Excellent working environment
- Immediate start available
- Training provided
- Collating timesheets
- Data inputting
- Raising invoices
- Allocating jobs to onsite staff
- Running reports via Excel
- Responding to queries
- Ordering supplys and goods
- Proven Administration experience
- Organised and able to multi-task
- Competent IT skills including Excel
- Immediate to start or short notice
- Customer focused
- Property / Facilities Experience (desirable)
For more details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.