Sales Manager / Field Sales
This is an opportunity with one of the Midlands most successful facilities services providers. Due to substantial growth and in-demand services they have requirements for a Sales Manager to cover a designated patch in Birmingham. They are offering a competitive basic salary and an outstanding commission structure.
This role does not require someone with industry experience. We are looking for driven Field Sales people who are motivated by targets and earning uncapped commission.
- Your hunger to earn high levels of commission will drive you to generate new business relationships on your area
- Project a strong, positive personality to engage and entertain prospects
- Expect to spend 1 day in the office and 4 days on the road
- Maximise productivity and pro-actively gather leads while on the road
- Gain referrals through your network and strategic business development activities
- A proven track-record in a business development role is essential
- Experience of negotiating and closing clients is imperative
- Resilience and tenacity are prerequisites as the competition will be fierce
- A competitive basic salary up to £25,000 (Negotiable)
- Uncapped commission structure - up to 40% of revenue achieved
- Fully expensed company car or allowance, fuel card, laptop & phone
- Regular team incentives
- Overseas trips
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Tom Sterling at Yolk Recruitment.
-Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Additional Keywords: Business Development Manager, Field Sales Executive, Account Manager, B2B, Field Sales, Area Sales, Business Development, Sales Manager, Regional Sales.