Exhibition Flooring Installer
Exhibition Flooring Installer
£9.00 - £11.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
Are you looking for a permanent job within a successful local company with attractive pay, training and the opportunity for travel? If so then Encore want to hear from you!
Encore are offering the right candidates the opportunity to join an Industry Leading Exhibition & Live Events Platform Company, based in Walsall North Birmingham. Due to our client winning additional long term contracts they are looking to add hard working, punctual and adaptable people to their experienced team.
- Installing raised flooring systems in various indoor exhibition centres across the UK.
- Installing traditional raised stage area at various outdoor locations around the UK.
- The nature of the work is based on timed installations and deadlines.
- Work within this industry is seasonal therefore the requirement for prolonged overnight stay on site can vary. On average, within the summer months you could be away for 2-3 weeks at a time, throughout the rest of the year overnight stays are usually 1-2 nights. However the successful candidate needs to be prepared to work on site regularly.
Experience / Skills
- A full driving licence as a HGV licence is beneficial, however the successful candidate would be put through their 7.5 tonne, and FLT licence if required.
- We require candidates who have some experience in being a leader, someone who can communicate clearly with other employees, be able to motivate and lead small teams.
- Our client would like to see candidates with practical/carpentry skills, who can also think on their feet and adapt to the situation they are facing. Ideally but not essential from a construction or exhibition background.
- Previous experience of using the following is ideal:
- Hand Saw
- Battery Gun
- Battery Drill
- The role is of a physical nature, the systems they work with are robust due to their regular use so are not lightweight however all necessary training is provided to ensure safe working for all staff.
- The chance to progress through a transparent pay grading system where employees have the opportunity to undertake training and learn new skills to achieve higher pay rates.
- HGV / FLT training provided when appropriate.
- Our client believes in providing long term careers for employees who want to make the best of themselves and believe in the company ethos.
- Wages: £9.00 - £11.00 per hour with earning potentials of between £26,000 - £28,500 per annum dependant on experience.
- 45 hours per week guaranteed (55 hrs per week).
- Annual performance based bonus
- Holiday: 4 weeks fully paid per year (1 week to be taken at Christmas)
- Pension: Stakeholder Pension offered
- Training: All paid for by company, including HGV and FLT licences
Please call Stephen @ Encore on 02476 238 339 for more information about the role. Alternatively, Please click apply now to send your CV directly to Stephen or email if you have any further questions.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75276679