Transport Operations Manager
A Fantastic new opportunity has arisen to work for a rapidly expanding HAULAGE business as an Operations Manager based in Stoke, Staffordshire.
The role reporting into the Operations Director will involve the below :
- Run the Transport Operations department of 8 staff
- A hands on approach with 50% of the time getting stuck into operations and 50% management
- Main focus on Haulage, but also overseeing the growing Pallet Distribution department
- Bring Innovative ideas to the business
- Create Training Programmes
- Staff Recruitment, Training and able to spot talent.
- This expanding company are looking for someone who has a very strong UK Haulage background.
- You must have managed a fleet in excess of 60 vehicles.
- Dynamic individual who will bring fresh ideas and an Innovative approach
- Understand Modern Logistics
- Understand Vehicle Costs
- Experienced in Compliance
- Analytical minded
- A real leader who wants to progress into a senior board level role in the future
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, haulage experienced individiual who has a passion for the haulage industry, understands the industry and isn't afraid of making changes.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75257995