We are the acknowledged UK market leaders in Air Distribution, Fire and Smoke Control and Natural Ventilation.
It’s not size that’s important, it’s what it offers our clients now and in the future.
We have access to some of the most advanced test and development facilities available and the vision to invest in revolutionary technology. We deliver tried and tested solutions and we guarantee that our specialist divisions will always deliver .
People are what our business is all about. Because everything we do has an impact on people’s lives. At Swegon Air Management Limited, it’s all about working together to find better ways to do things to benefit us all. People are what make our different divisions work successfully together. People are what make customers trust us to find better solutions to their individual requirements. People are the sole guardians of our skills, expertise and experience. They’re the people who ensure customers return to us time and time again.
Would you like to be part of this?
We have an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join our existing Contracts team as a Project Coordinator
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, joining a successful established team
What will I be doing ?
- Co-ordinate and liaise with the design team and prepare contract working drawings for Architect / Customer approval.
- Prepare input documentation for production and manufacturing purposes. Ensure that projects are managed effectively through to their conclusion.
- Check orders on receipt, request information and raise RFIs as required
- Prepare and issue material allocations for main materials.
- Identify special items and/or items on extended lead-in times
- Raise Purchase orders as required.
- Advisory role for Planning / Production of programme: drawing approval status and delivery dates required.
- Assist with and resolve site queries.
- Issue of drawings, MS&RAs and O&Ms as required.
- Assist and support the Site Supervisor and installers.
- Administrate and maintain Installers matrix.
- Uploading / downloading of drawings on internet based projects.
- Printing and issuing of drawings/information to all parties
What do I need ?
- Understanding of AutoCad 2D/3D systems including AutoCad and Inventor
- Nationally recognised engineering qualification.
- GCSE/O Level Maths, English, Science
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Microsoft Office, Outlook advanced IT skills.
- Clean driving licence
- Highly self-motivated.
- Highly competent in planning and organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline when required.
- Permanent full time role
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Discount schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent career prospects with an industry leader.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75252272