Interesting Role Within Child Protection
I am currently looking for a qualified social worker to work within an early intervention team that deals specifically with court cases.
You will be working in a unique role with families, this is a child protection role within an early intervention team making it a really good opportunity to get something a little different on your CV and make more people interested in you in the future. In this role you will be able to work with families directly to ensure that the best outcome is achieved you will be doing this in a way that is different to standard local authorities so you will be able to do something a little bit different. This is a really interesting and great opportunity for anyone that is looking to expand their skills in an interesting team.
For this position you will need:
- To be HCPC registered
- Have a degree in social work
- Have experience in court work
- Have experience working in an assessment team
What we can offer you:
- Advice on your next steps in your career, our consultants are specialised in Social Care so we can understand what it is you'll be looking for in your career.
- We have consultants that specialise in certain geographical locations so if you are looking to relocate or are only looking for opportunities in your local area then we can help you find the most relevant role.
- We have a great relationship with our clients so not only can we offer you roles that are not yet advertised online but we also know exactly what it is they're looking for so we can help you with your application.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or any other Social Work roles then please contact me Natalie Cottingham on 0207 940 2100 or email me on N.Cottingham@nonstopcare.com
Not interested but know someone that is? We can offer you £200 in high street vouchers for anyone that you recommend and place through us. Just send me their name and contact details (phone number and email).
Court work, Child protection, qualified social work, west midlands, social worker, court work, referral and assessment, duty and assessment,