Restaurant General Manager
Tonic are searching for a General Manager, for a key client's restaurant business located in Leamington Spa. The restaurant is part of a group of restaurants and bars. The successful General Manager will have autonomy within their role, but also full support and backing. This group are growing so they offer plenty of scope for development and career progression.
Our client is looking for the successful candidate to exhibit the following qualities -
- They have stable work histories, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons
- They are passionate about drinks, food, service and hospitality - they naturally go the extra mile for their guests
- They are team focused and driven to be the best they can be
- They can manage a cellar including real ales, have a great knowledge of cocktails and premium spirits
- They have a solid knowledge of how to organise a restaurant and bar, manage it's finances (P&L) and communicate clearly at all times
This is not a role for a first time General Manager. Our client are looking for a proven GM with excellent experience and great skills. In return the successful General manager will get an excellent basic salary, a bonus and industry leading benefits including pension, healthcare and much more.