Advivo Consultancy are currently working with a growing organisation situated in the heart of Coventry in search for a Management Accountant. My client is looking to pay up to £27,000 for the right candidate.
- Preparation of weekly cash forecasts obtaining information from centres.
- Monitoring cash flows frequently - producing cash reporting and investigating variances
- Reconciling bank accounts for head office companies and group companies.
- Acting as lead on audit and controls compliance.
- Ensuring all VAT returns have been submitted for property companies and any required VAT payments made
- Collating group weekly payment/KPI reports and producing consolidated reports.
- Monitoring cash flows on daily, weekly, monthly basis - producing management cash report and investigating variances
- Assist with implementation of any new systems that impact finance
This role will suit someone with the confidence and ability to hit the ground running and build relationships with a new team quite quickly. The most important attributes and experiences we are looking for are;
- Part Qualified in ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Working knowledge of financial reporting
- Advanced Excel
- Strong in communication and works effectively with a team
Does this sound like the ideal position for you? If so, please apply to this advert with a copy of your latest CV so we can get to know you. We have a great working relationship with this client and really know the culture and requirements.
Trust Advivo to share your story and make the process simple for you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75264067