Are you a cleaning supervisor with experience of specialist cleaning techniques in fast paced environments?
Are you based in Stoke and looking to join a growing company?
If this sounds like you then please read on and apply with your CV today to
A fast growing specialist cleaning contractor that is experiencing constant growth are now recruiting a cleaning supervisor to join their team.
If you have experience within industrial, construction or similar environments please apply for immediate consideration.
What this means for you?
- Cleaning supervisors are paid a rate of £9ph up to 40 hours per week, anything above this you will receive an overtime rate and double time on a Sunday!! The average salary of a supervisor is £30,000.
- You will have the opportunity to progress within the industry which means you will eventually be given the chance to progress further.
- You will have the opportunity to earn additional income from overnight contract work.
- You can earn team bonus’ by keeping breakages and losses to a minimum each quarter up to £300 per quarter
In this position you will be responsible for the supervision of a team of specialist cleaning operatives working of various jobs within the factory, industrial and construction industry. The role involves heavy lifting and can be physically demanding so manual handling experience is a must and the deliverance of correct health & safety procedures whilst on site is paramount to this position.
You will perform best in this position if you enjoy a challenge within a fast paced and often demanding environment, you will enjoy working as a team and developing your team members to perform at their best.
The best news is that this position is moving fast which means you could be in a new position sooner than you think! So without delay first check you possess the following experience:
- Previous experience of supervising cleaning operatives.
- A fullUKdriving licence or access to own transport to be able to get to site (fully expensed transport is provided from site to all jobs and back to site)
- You must hold a CSCS card.
- Manual handling experience.
- Flexible to work 6 days a week to include early morning starts
- IPAF, PASMA, cherry picking licence are all highly advantageous.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be shortlisted for this position please apply directly to me. You now have two options:
If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
Send a full CV direct to my email with the subject as Cleaning Supervisor I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75262290