First Personnel are working closley with one of the UK's fastest growing companies based in Birminggham. Due to their growth they are now looking for a Senior Advisor to provide world class service to their customers.
Job Title: Senior Advisor
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
The role of Customer Service Executives, is to provide world class service to new and existing customers across a range of access channels, including email, telephony and web chat. All Customer Service Agents are multi skilled providing a range of services, acting as the first point of contact for all enquiries from both domestic and small business customers.
Customer Service Executives will utilise all available systems to record and collate all information relating to enquiries and look to complete with a first time resolution. Understanding customers’ level of satisfaction is a key element of the role.
My client operates from 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday and from 9.00am to 5.00pm on Saturday on a shift basis. For this role my client will offer a range of flexible working opportunities.
- Customer Contact Centre Experience
- Good working knowledge of the Extraenergy business and processes
- Detailed knowledge of Account Plus
- Providing floor support to teams of approximately 30 Customer Service Specialists
- Dealing with and resolving escalated customer complaints
- To manage customer enquiries by applying a first call resolution plan to each call.
- To create accurate records containing all relevant information to enable requests to be resolved to the timelines and standards required.
- To enhance the customer experience by exceeding their expectations and delivering solutions in a customer focused and timely manner.
- To achieve call handling targets and standards at all times, providing a professional and knowledgeable approach.
- To accurately record all information to Extraenergy and DPA requirements.
- To monitor, action and escalate any issues as appropriate and ensure customers are kept informed of the status of their enquiry.
- To develop and maintain a good understanding of the systems, and processes available to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- To identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills, seeking assistance to acquire new skills and maintaining a record of own development and call observations.
- To be prepared to work within any area of the Customer Services team, projects and initiatives at short notice to support the changing needs of the business.
Essential Functional Skills/Experience
- Flexibility to be able to work within a developing and demanding customer focussed environment.
- Experience of working in a Utility company desirable but not essential.
- Experience within a customer service call centre environment preferred Inbound and outbound call handing preferred, including working to targets.
- Handling resolution of complaints desirable.
- Computer literate, particularly in MS Office and/or service request software
- Strong communication skills, particularly verbal.
- Ability to listen attentively, identifying important information and capture that data accurately.
- Problem solving and flexibility.
Learns and Shares Knowledge
- Manages Relationships
- Adapts to Change
- Customer Focused
- Contribute to building an effective and cohesive team by taking ownership for own performance, maintaining a positive attitude at all times, meeting attendance requirements and being flexible to meet business requirements as the need arises.
- To participate in team meetings, providing a positive contribution.
- Remains calm under pressure, commands respect, has the confidence of their colleagues and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Continuously pursue high standards, embrace change, recognise improvement opportunities and learn from experience.
Closing date for this role is the 31st July 2017 -
Due to high number of candidates applying for this role, if you haven't been contacted within 3 days of applying then we regret to inform you that you haven't been successful on this occasion.