Tax advisor - ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
Our client is looking for a ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified individual to join them at their head office based in the area of West Midlands.
Some experience is preferable, but full training will be provided.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparing balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Preparing month-end and quarter-end accounts
- Providing advice and explanation on tax responsibilities to customers
- Maintaining tax books and other records as well as assisting customers with their recordkeeping
- Preparing income statements, tax returns and providing advice regarding these
We are looking for people:
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- With knowledge of bookkeeping, VAT returns and CIS returns
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook and Word
- Working knowledge of Sage 50 an advantage, although not essential
- Accurate and reliable, able to work well under pressure
- Systematic with analytical skills, able to interpret available data
Our client’s team is friendly, well organised and boasts high ethical standards as well as excellent level of customer service.
This great opportunity won't be around for long, APPLY NOW for instant consideration!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.