IT Service Design Manager ¦ West Midlands ¦ £55-65k Bonus Benefits
IT Service Design Manager ¦ West Midlands ¦ £55-65k + Bonus + Benefits
Location: West Midlands
An IT Service Design & Strategy Manager is required for business in the financial services industry based in the West Midlands. Working within the IT function, you will be working with the heads of the IT functions and IT service manager to put together the strategy for the function and roadmap to deliver. You will be implementing good practices and procedures ensuring a consistent approach across the function
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Drive implementation of the IT maturity plan, co-ordinating the planning and delivery of activities across IT Service management teams.
• Ensure alignment with wider strategic business & technology initiatives.
• Develop and deliver KPIs to track and manage the internal performance of the function. A particular focus will be to improve productivity by building metrics to assess service delivery as teams transition to more flexible working practices.
• Ownership of relevant policies and procedures and associated risk and control plans.
• Drive cost control within the function and ensure optimal use of available resources including software licences, external third party resources and industry research.
• Primary point of contact within the function for IT business management, ensuring that wider policies and plans are implemented within the function and that the CIO and other executives have an objective insight into the performance of the function.
• Co-ordinate the programme of IT Service Improvement Projects.
• Degree level qualifications.
• ITIL V3 qualification.
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels through successful application of stakeholder management and leadership skills.
• Able to quickly establish successful working relationships across multiple disciplines and cultures.
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Phil Brindley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business