Purchase Ledger Clerk (Immediate Start)
My client is a successful software development business based in Dudley who is currently expanding due to recent acquisitions. They have their shared service centre based in Dudley where all finance processing is completed for all entities within the group.
They are currently looking for someone with experience in an all round Purchase Ledger role who is used to dealing with high volumes (over 1500 invoices a month), dealing with queries and BACS and CHAPS payment runs.
My client is offering excellent training and development and due to consistent growth within the business, there is some scope for the role to develop. You will be working as part of friendly and experienced team within a large open plan office.
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience working within a purchase ledger role with responsibility for your own suppliers
- Have experience using Excel to an advanced level and the ability to pick up new systems quickly (including V lookups and Pivot Tables)
- Be used to meeting deadlines and be able to check documents quickly and accurately
- Be interested in a long term future within a very prosperous business
In return you will:
- Work for a well established business and have ownership of your own workload
- Receive excellent training and development and continuous support
- Enjoy a challenging and varied role with responsibility for your own suppliers
- Be working within a very friendly team and enjoy excellent benefits and sociable working hours
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in this position, please send us your CV.