HGV Class 1 Drivers Required For Permanent Employment
Temp-Perm Class One Drivers Required
Do you hold a Class 1 Licence with a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card?
Would you prefer to work for one of the UK's biggest product distributors?
HRGO are currently recruiting for professional Drivers to join a reputable company that is based in Stoke on Trent.
Drivers will be taken on permanently by our client upon the completion of adequate training.
If you enjoy a varied workload and have an excellent geographical knowledge of the UK road network, then this could be the next career move for you!
In return, you will receive between £10.50 and £12.00 per hour (LTD/Umbrella), holiday pay and enrolment into our Driver Incentive Scheme! Permanent salaries will be confirmed at interview.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client, we would love to hear from you.
Suitable applicants will be:
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- An experienced Class One Driver with 2 years commercial driving experience
- In possession of a valid CPC Card and Digital Tachograph card
In this role, you will:
- Be encouraged to download your tachograph card after each shift.
- Adhere to strict Health and Safety procedures; our client has a strong focus on such policies.
- Communicate well and complete all required paperwork.
- Weekend work will also be available, if overtime is sought after.
- Be flexible to support the company's Class 2 vehicles when holiday/sickness cover is required
- Drivers must have experience within a similar role as they will be required to secure their own load.
- Return home each evening.
Applications with more than 6 minor points cannot be accepted, due to insurance purposes.
Current CV's can also be emailed to