Client Account Manager
The Client Account Manager will provide pro-active, customer and business focused Client Account Management across Ticketmaster Systems Ltd. client base, whilst promoting the highest standards of customer service at all times. The Client Account Manager will assist in achieving the operational, financial and business objectives of the Company as defined within the Company’s Mission Statement or, as directed by the Managing Director of Ticketmaster UK Ltd.
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
- To develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of each clients business needs whilst identifying potential new business opportunities or improved efficiencies through the application of TM technologies or operational practices.
- Handling phone calls and queries from all clients; ensuring good communication with venues
- Developing client relationships through answering queries, providing systems support, and liaison with other departments to ensure the clients’ needs are met
- On-site support e.g. project go-live support, application & process troubleshooting and needs analysis activities
- Liaising with relevant departments regarding client queries and sales enquiries
- Ensuring that relevant departments including Client Services staff and TM Online staff are always fully informed in advance of forthcoming on-sales with relevant event information. Ensure that specific client information is accurate, up-to-date & accessible
- Providing support and training to new members of the department, clients and any other member of the TM group
- Provide reporting to relevant Senior Management and Directors relating to site visits
- To produce for review, a monthly report of client activity including ticket sales as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Carry out ad hoc and account management duties as required
- Achieve goals and targets set by the Operations Manager.
- To promote, and offer, the highest level of customer service standards at all times to both internal and external customers.
- To recognise and embrace the operational requirements of the Account Management Team through a flexible approach towards hours of work and location of duties to include participation in a shift system of work as directed by the Operations Manager.
- To continuously seek ways in which to improve personal, team and business performance.
- To assist with, and contribute to, the day-to-day administration of the Account Management Team under the guidance of the Operations Manager.
- To comply with all Company policies as directed by the Human Resources Manager to include, but not limited to, the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
- To ensure that a clean, tidy, safe and secure working environment is maintained at all times.
- To ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs
- To ensure that expenses are kept to a minimum and that the most cost effective means of travel and accommodation are utilised to visit clients.
- To represent the Company, as required, at functions, events, and PR visits whilst ensuring that all business related topics and agendas are communicated to relevant managers and Directors.
- To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by your immediate Line Manager or a Director of the Company.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Experience of working in a ticket office, ideally in a major sports venue would be advantageous
- At least 5 years Venuemaster Systems experience and some Ticketmaster experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible approach to working hours
- A calm, patient and professional manner
- Highly motivated and conscientious; good time management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent team building skills
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook essential. Exposure to Microsoft SQL an advantage
- Understanding of the Ticketing / Entertainment Industry
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
- Ability to recognise and exploit opportunities to increase TM revenue across the client base.
- Ability to think logically and analyse application and business process requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management.
- Self-driven and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Results oriented: readily takes ownership to ensure goals are met.
- Firm sense of closure and self-discipline.
- Ability to determine when appropriate to escalate issues to enable resolution
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.