- Capture and define system requirements;
- Creating overall systems architectures;
- Develop prototype and proof of concept demonstrators;
- Work closely with development teams, project managers and business analysts;
- Champion the use of sound architectural principles;
- Act as an advisor on architectural issues during the delivery of solutions.
Skills / Experience / Competency Required:
- Problem Solver;
- Ability to present complex ideas in a clear an understandable way;
- Experience working with multiple technologies;
- Prepared to develop in any technology / language and learn on the job;
- Experience of architecture design;
- Experience of cloud computing.
- Amazon Web Services;
- Systems /Database Administration;
- MySQL, Time Series / NoSQL technologies;
- Development languages including: C/C++, Python, NodeJS and PHP.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent industry experience.
Health & Safety
As an employee, you have the following H&S responsibilities:
- To comply with the Group H&S policy and procedures;
- To take care of your own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or what you do not do);
- To co-operate with others on health and safety;
- To not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for your health, safety or welfare;
- To wear/use the correct Protective Equipment at all times;
- To follow the training, you have received at all times.
As an employee, you have the following IS responsibilities:
- To follow the Group Information Security policies at all times;
- To ensure that passwords under your responsibility are kept confidential;
- To keep Group or Company information secure and confidential at all times;
- To inform your manager immediately if you detect, suspect or witness an incident that may be a breach of security
This role requires screening in the below areas:
- Pre-Employment Credit Check
- Basic Disclosure