Call Centre Team Manager -Coventry
Hollyfield Personnel are working in partnership with their successful Coventry based client who is currently recruiting for a Call Centre Team Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role is based on expansion within the company and to start as soon as possible.
- Being responsible for the daily running and management of the team
- Day to day management of a team of up to 12 staff
- Meeting and exceeding customer service targets
- Highlighting areas for improvement and development
- Ensure that all calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales
- Co-ordinate and motivate call centre staff
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality
- Handling escalated and complex complaints and enquiries
- Overseing performance reviews, attendance, schedules and disiplinary processes
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Will be responsible for the daily running and management of the team through the effective utilisation of resources
- Assisting with coaching and development to help maximise performance.
- Motivate the team, pushing to meet KPI’s and all targets set
- Liasion with other managers and key stakeholders
- Experience in leading and managing call centre teams.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressured environment dealing with high volume calls
- High standards of accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Be very self motivated and lead by example.
Hours of work:
37.5 hours per week
Due to the volume of responses we receive, if we do not contact you within the next 5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.